- 8th March, Working Woman Day declaration, follow the example of the iranians and afgans women against the feminicides and the fundamentalismThe Day of the Working Woman corresponds to a long tradition of struggle, mobilizations, strikes and more, condensed by the II International Conference of Socialist Women in 1910 and later by the Russian Revolution of 1917 under the slogan of “bread and peace” against the monarchy, the bosses and the imperialist war, being appropriated by the United Nations Organization until 1977 and transforming it into
Seguir leyendo…8th March, Working Woman Day declaration, follow the example of the iranians and afgans women against the feminicides and the fundamentalism
- Peru: Workers and Peasants must fight for power to avoid defeatInternational Left declaration. 50 days after the dismissal of President Castillo, the genocidal government installed in Peru has murdered 70 fighters. Whether this dismissal was legal for the poor Peruvian masses, who had long ago lost all illusion in Castillo, if they ever had any, is of little importance. Many voted for Castillo without much enthusiasm as an alternative to Fujimorismo, the archetype of the
Seguir leyendo…Peru: Workers and Peasants must fight for power to avoid defeat
- Peru: Only the revolution will end exploitation and economic and social decadence.A few days ago, President Pedro Castillo tried to dissolve the Peruvian Congress dominated by right-wing parties and where Castillo’s own supporters were against him. Castillo thus tried to govern by presidential decree and call new elections. Congress opposed Castillo’s policy and revoked his mandate in a unitary display among supporters of former dictator Fujimori’s daughter, Keiko Fujimori, and Castillo’s own vice president, Dina Boluarte.
Seguir leyendo…Peru: Only the revolution will end exploitation and economic and social decadence.
- SOCIALISM OR EXTINCTION – MANIFESTO FOR A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MARXIST AND ANTI-EXTINCTIONIST INTERNATIONALPlease click HERE to download this publication in pdf format. Capitalism is destroying the viability of life on the planet while human civilization approaches the precipice “Let us not, however, flatter ourselves overmuch on our human victories over nature. For each such victory, nature takes its revenge on us. Each victory, it is true, in the first place brings about the results we expected, but in the
Seguir leyendo…SOCIALISM OR EXTINCTION – MANIFESTO FOR A NEW REVOLUTIONARY MARXIST AND ANTI-EXTINCTIONIST INTERNATIONAL
- A Step Forward Against War and ExtinctionBrief Report of the Anti-extinctionist Revolutionary Marxist World Conference in Mexico, October 28-29, 2022. By San Pearson With more than 90 delegates and participants in person and online from Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil. Colombia, Mexico, the United States, New Zealand, Zimbabwe and others took place in Mexico City on October 28 and 29, Ira. Anti-extinctionist Revolutionary Marxist Conference convened by our current, the International Left. The
- COP 27. The extinction must go on…COP 27. The extinction must go on… Zero wording on phasing out fossil fuel production COP27 ended. The lights have dimmed. The main curtains went down. The performances went as planned. The main actors delivered a farce after the drama, now, the show must go on… The objective of the main imperialist governments of the world, they have shown once again, is to maintain business
- ILTT Report on the the International Revolutionary Marxist Anti-Extinctionist ConferenceOn October 28th and 29th, 2022 the International Left (IL) convened an event entitled “Socialism or Extinction” to unite workers organizations in action around a manifesto of the same name. The IL reports that the conference was held at the SITUAM (Workers’ Union of the Autonomous University of Metropolitana) building in Mexico City and attended internationally on-line. And that: “Among the participants were representatives or members of four international
Seguir leyendo…ILTT Report on the the International Revolutionary Marxist Anti-Extinctionist Conference